Aimed at the professional holistic and spa market, the Affinity Comfortflex has the versatility to be used for nearly every therapy treatment. The luxurious padding, comfort and style give the impression and feel of a spa bed whilst retaining the flexibility and convenience of a portable.
To ensure the best experience for client and therapist alike, the Affinity Comfortflex has many features.
For the client:
- Affinity Therafoam padding
- Soft touch PU upholstery
- Appropriate couch width
- Affinity shaped ergonomic breathe hole
- For taller clients, the face cradle frame can elongate couch by 12″
- Quality build ensuring no couch noise during treatment
For the therapist:
- Reiki end panels
- Rounded corners
- Quality backrest mechanism
- Rubberised height adjuster screws
- Choice of breathe hole or face cradle frame
- Quick, easy set up
- Wheeled carry case
- Peace of mind knowing that you are working with a product that has been tried and tested in the market for over 15 years.
Length: 73″ (185cm), Width: 27″ (68cm)
Hardwood frame with 2 1/2″ Therafoam padding, PU vinyl
450lbs (205kgs) impact
|Face Cradle/Towel Holder Ports||
|Wheeled Carry Case||